Discover the shortlist of the VII Dummy Fiebre Award!
From the total of 150 proposals received from 29 countries, including Spain, Italy, Portugal, the United Kingdom, the United States, Brazil and Argentina, we present the 12 finalists:
- Bárbara Traver – Te quiere, mamá
- Bruno Claro – Tentativas Operatórias no Tratamento de Certas Psicoses
- Calebe Simões – OVO
- Chino Moya – Monosodium Glutamate
- Federica Mambrini – Come costruire un castello di carte
- Javier Talavera – Obra Obra
- Julia Mejnertsen – HUN
- Luca Iovino – The name we hold
- Maki Hayashida – Beyond the Mountains
- Nicholas F. Callaway – La herencia
- Rafael Roncato – Tropical Trauma Misery Tour
- Yorgos Karailias – The Whale and the City
Thank you very much to all the participants and congratulations to the finalists
Good luck to everyone!
*Minimum score 1, maximum 5
Our thanks also to the international jury formed by professionals we admire such as Arianna Rinaldo, Moritz Neumüller, Martín Estol, Sonia Berger, Miguel Ángel Esteban, Víctor Garrido, Fosi Vegue and the team of the photography department of European Cultural Centre.
The announcement of the winning dummy will take place on Tuesday, January 31st and we invite you to see all the proposals and vote for your favorites until January 30th, as the public prize is also at stake.
This call is sponsored by Artes Gráficas Palermo. The winning entry will be co-published with Dalpine and La Troupe will handle the prepress process. The presentation of the book will take place during the next edition of Fiebre Photobook Fest in Madrid (date to be confirmed).